1) Chanel Chance Eau Tendre: I have been dying to purchase this for so long! The only thing holding me back: the $90 price tag. One day, maybe during the holiday’s, I will splurge and get this, but for now, I’ll just indulge whenever I drop by the counter.
2) Tara Harper Resurfacing Mask: My skin has always been on the problematic side. This mask is supposed to enhance the skin’s radiance by eliminating dull and blemished skin cells and reducing the appearance of pores. Sounds like the perfect solution for my skin.
3) Sigma Makeup Brushes: …I need these in my life. Every Beauty Guru on YouTube talks about these and their amazing quality. Definitely need to become a part of my brush collection.
4) Kett Fixx-Creme Palette: This isn’t necessarily something that I want for my own collection, though you definitely could, but I want this for my pro makeup kit. Kett Cosmetics is a phenomenal brand and known for their airbrushing products and quality. These palettes are perfect for contouring and highlighting–think Kim Kardashian. One day, this will enter my kit.
5) Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer: Just like Chanel Chance, I have been wanting to take the plunge and purchase this concealer. $70 for a concealer seems absolutely absurd, however, this is been said to be the Holy Grail of concealers. This certainly won’t be something that I am purchasing in the near future…but maybe one day.
6) Guerlain Meteorites Pearls: I first saw this product in a magazine where they were listing their favorite products. Not only is the packaging stunning, but the product is said to make your skin just as stunning and luminous. With the variety of different shades, I think there would be something for everyone.
What are some products that you have been eyeing up? Be sure to check out the Drugstore Products I’m craving here. Thank you for reading! XOXO