1) essie Nail Polish in “For the Twill of It”: I’m not actually sure how this will look on, but it looks like a fun color in the bottle: iridescent shade of steely blues, violets, and greens.
2) Soap & Glory “Breakfast Scrub”: I first stumbled upon Soap & Glory at a drugstore when I was on vacation and fell in love. Their aromas are amazing, but nothing tops the Breakfast Scrub scent. It’s an oat, sugar, and shea butter scrub with a sweet scent of maple. Good enough to eat–omnomnom. So wonderful.
3) L’Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup: It’s a mouthful, but it’s said to have a formula similar to high end cosmetics such as Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (which I love). If you like your foundation to have a luminous, dewy finish, then definitely check this out. I know I will be!
4) Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter: I recently watched a YouTube video discussing favorite drugstore brand lip products, and this was something that she raved about. When she swatched the product, the texture was creamy and the pigment was intense–just one swipe is all you’d need for a showstopping lip.
5) Sonia Kashuk Bare Illuminating Bronzer: The main reason that I am dying to try this out is because one of my limited edition MAC Mineral Skin Finishes in “Whisper of Guilt” is nearly out–noooooo! This product, however, does look like it could be a dupe that I might have to try out.
6) No7 Lip Pencil in “Nude”: I have been wanting this lip liner for so, so long, but whenever I am at Target, they are always sold out. The color of this nude is just so perfect, and I would use it to fill in my lips and apply lip balm on top for a beautiful, natural tint.
What are the products that you are currently craving? Be sure to check out the name brand products that I’m lusting over here. Thank you for reading! XOXO